Maviret and Me - WEEK 1

Wednesday 12th September 2018


I took my first lot of Maviret this morning with a quick breakfast of marmite on toast before I start work. If I have to take paracetamol, or vitamins, I usually take them with tea or milk, but I took these with blackcurrant today and surprisingly they went down fine. Easy peasy! I can do this!



Tuesday 18th September 2018 

So that's my first week of Maviret done!  Seven more weeks to go!  I thought I would share a few of the side effects I have experienced which haven't been too bad, but I wanted to document them for others. 

Wednesday 12th

For the first hour after I took the tablets, my chest felt heavy like I could feel them in my chest but I'm sure this was more psychological than anything. I was fine throughout the day, but did feel tired in the evening. This isn't unusual for me though.

Thursday 13th

I did have a headache today that wouldn't go away so I took two paracetamol.  It did eventually go in the evening. 

Friday 14th and Saturday 15th
Headache
Extremely tired in the evening
Weird dreams at night
Warm at night

Sunday 16th
Slight 'drunk' feeling, vision slightly blurry when I'm trying to read something 
Extremely tired during the afternoon/evening
Weird dreams
Feeling hot at night 
Restless legs in the evening while watching TV and couldn't get comfortable


Monday 17th
Evening - dull headache
Restless
Drunk feeling
Fuzzy head

And that leads to to today (Tuesday).  I took Maviret about 2.5 hours ago and I feel like I'm under the influence again, only slightly, but as I write this, my vision is slightly blurred and I have a headache forming at the base of my skull and temples. 

If this is all the side effects, I can handle it no problem.  I just hope it won't get any worse. 
I will keep updating this blog weekly, and whenever I have any further updates. 





Comments

Popular Posts