A Wicked Day Out





Wednesday 27th June

Today, I took my Mum to London to see Wicked for her Birthday.  The show was fantastic and we had a lovely day, followed by a nice meal at an Italian restuarant.  The pizza was delicious and it was nice spending a day out without worrying about appointments and medical things!

I spoke to soon... Whilst we were eating I received  a call from my doctors surgery. They have received the results for the blood tests I had taken last week and now the doctor wants to see me 'non-urgently'. I need to go in to the drop in clinic on Friday morning as there are no appointments for the rest of the week.  This does not fill me confidence as the results were supposed to be sent to Dr Das at the hosital.


Image result for wicked, london





Friday 29th June


I went to the drop in clinic this morning and saw my GP. She said my liver enzymes and bilirubin levels have actually  improved. My folic acid and iron levels are still very low. She advised me to take A-Z vitamins so I went to Morrisons after the school run and bought some and attempted to take one when I got home but the tablets are HUGE.  I cut one in half but still couldn't get it to go down!  I'll have to get some kids chewable ones at this rate!  I really struggle to take tablets and my Mum and Paul both laugh at me as I have to put juice in my mouth first and then squeeze the tablet through my lips without it spilling out!
Image result for morrisons A-z multivitamins

Comments

Popular Posts